At Aurochs Financial Group, our job is to help our clients put a plan in place that ensures the achievement of their most important financial goals. A plan that allows them to live their life with purpose and matches their values. We help families make smart choices with their money.
- We are a comprehensive wealth management firm located in the St. Paul, MN area.
- We have helped clients in St. Paul with business planning, cash flow planning, and their investments.
- We are not commission based or fee-based.
- We are fee-only.
- We are a fiduciary for our clients (always acting in their best interests) => This is different than 98% of the people who call themselves financial advisors.
- We not only look at our client’s entire financial picture to help put together a plan that makes sense for them.
- Ongoing attention from a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) who looks after the details of your plan.
- It is a unique approach.
Benefits of our Ongoing Wealth Management Service:
- Save time: Spend more time with family while we attend to the details of keeping you on track toward your goals.
- Overcome inertia: Start building financial security by letting us put your plan into action for you.
- Peace of Mind: Rest easy knowing that a trusted professional is looking out for you and acting in your best interest.
Ongoing wealth management helps you in the following areas:
- Financial planning for your most important goals including retirement, college, etc.
- Career Coaching for job changes including the transition to retirement.
- Ongoing attention from a Certified Financial Planner™ who looks after the details of your plan.
- Proactive assistance with the paperwork, deadlines and administration necessary to keep your plan on track
- Updated plans that reflect substantial changes in your life or your financial situation
- Professional management and guidance of all your investment accounts, even your 401k, 403b and 529 plan
- Institutional-grade investments from leading fund families including Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA Funds) www.dfaus.com
- Cash Flow planning to determine savings programs and for enjoying retirement with a well thought out plan for spending.
- Tax Planning to reduce the impact of taxes and the creation of an annual tax packet to give to your tax preparer.
- Liability and Debt Planning to achieve goals for debt payoffs and put a plan that makes sense.
- Client Aging Planning to carry out your wishes for aging gracefully and for end of life.
- Client Loss Process to help a spouse make sure they are ok financially and guide them through the grieving process.
- Insurance Planning Yearly update of insurance needs, including assistance with ”shopping” for coverage. Ultimately the “right” coverage for the premium dollars.
- Business Planning to review both personal and business to make sure you are taking advantage of all the opportunities.
- Estate Planning to identify your wishes for your family and then work with the attorney to the proper plan is in place and implemented.
- Gifting Strategies to transferring wealth to your heirs and/or fulfilling charitable goals.
If you are looking for financial advisor help in the St. Paul, MN area, contact us at 952-470-5049. Aurochs Financial Group is a Fee Only Financial Advisor and NAPFA member serving St. Paul, Minnesota.