Client Engagement Standards
Our purpose is to provide the best wealth management possible and to build excellent long-term relationships with our clients. We believe that the secret to any successful relationship is to have clear expectations from the beginning. We ask that you read the tenets by which we operate, what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you, as our client.
- Wealth Management is an ongoing process involving: goal‐setting, cash flow planning, risk management, investment management, asset protection, healthcare planning, tax planning, and estate planning.
- Good communication is critical for a mutually beneficial relationship.
- We employ a systematic approach to achieve thoroughness and efficiency in providing comprehensive wealth management services.
- A terrific plan requires a time commitment from you as well as from us.
- We believe in a disciplined investment approach based on long-term tactical asset allocation. We do not try to time the market.
- We enjoy working with great people who appreciate the true value of our services.
- Everyone should have the opportunity to live a great life. Our goal is to help people achieve this.
- Our fee covers all continuing planning services, including investment management. We receive no compensation from any entity other than you.
What We Deliver:
- We look at all aspects of your life to create an ongoing wealth management plan that fits your goals, values, and resources, as well as maximizes your opportunities.
- We assist you all along the way with the “heavy lifting” process of implementing your plan. Then we monitor your plan regularly to make certain that all parts stay relevant and updated.
- We keep all your information confidential, safe and secure. Our client portal and office systems employ advanced security features and protocols to protect your data. We share information and only with your permission only as needed with attorneys, accountants, and other professionals with whom you may be working, in order to affect services, quote coverage, or review accounting, insurance, and/or legal service options.
- We strive to return all phone calls within one working day and emails within two working days. We will inform you of any short-term deviations from this policy.
- We have regular meetings to keep you up to date with your plan. We review each of the following at least once a year:
- Insurance and risk management
- Investments and your investment policy
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Goal planning and projections, tax planning and cash flow planning
- In addition, we address any issues of concern to you throughout the year.
- We are flexible in both the timing of when we are available and methods of communication to make meeting participation convenient for you.
- We will direct you to the best and widest range of investments that fit our investment philosophy at the best possible cost.
- We commit to always doing our best on your behalf. We are proud to serve in a fiduciary capacity for you. We love what we do and take pride in doing the best job possible.
- We are compensated by client fees only. Our fees are fully disclosed to you, and we do not accept any commissions or referral fees.
What We Expect From You:
- I am willing to participate in the Wealth Management process as described above on a continuing basis. I understand that each part of the process is interdependent and requires information or participation from me.
- I am willing to delegate the implementation and monitoring of my plan to Aurochs Financial Group. I understand that if I act without your input or knowledge, this may affect your ability to provide appropriate advice. I am hiring you to help me enjoy life more fully, and part of this process is to let you do what you do best.
- I agree to be responsive to emails and phone calls within a reasonable period of time. Many financial planning issues can be time sensitive and especially tax items.
- I agree to provide requested data and documents in a timely fashion.
- I agree to receive documents electronically either via e‐mail or the Client Portal.
- I understand that Aurochs Financial Group only accepts clients that agree with their investment philosophy. Diversification is the key to sound investing, and we want to work with clients that appreciate this approach, as opposed to clients who want to follow the “herd” mentality of the latest “hot” investment.
- I understand that Aurochs Financial Group will only provide advice on investments selected through their research. We pay for and utilize a large number of investment research sources. It is not time or cost‐effective for us to investigate investments that do not fit our investment philosophy.
- I appreciate that Aurochs Financial Group keeps flexible hours for clients as well as for staff. Deviations from the normal schedule are communicated via company newsletter, email response, and/or through voicemail message.
- I appreciate that Aurochs Financial Group dress code is casual on days there are no client meetings and on weekends. Clients are welcome to “drop by” the office, but we may be in casual attire.
- I understand that Aurochs Financial Group takes full responsibility for their errors. You agree to make us aware of errors as soon as they are discovered. We do our best to minimize errors and correct all errors to the best of our ability to make you whole.
- I agree that our relationship needs to be reevaluated if we ever stop enjoying or respecting one another. We are committed to living our lives from a place of joy and kindness and hope to have long‐lasting, healthy relationships with all of our clients.
- I understand that fees are due on a quarterly basis and are deducted from my account or paid directly by me. Aurochs Financial Group sets client fees per the client agreement at the end of every year (anniversary date of starting with AFG).